Know the land through its cuisine
Savor the flavors of your travels to your heart's content
Ocean on three sides, and mountains in the center.
The unique fruits of Yamaguchi Prefecture's land and seas are produced in rich natural surroundings.
We begin to put together our menus as soon as we've received word from the producers: "This year's harvest is the best."
Together with the changing colors of the seasons, we invite you to enjoy a freshness unique to Yamaguchi.
"Taste the delicious bliss of a day on holiday..."
We've prepared a menu full of local seasonal delights from land and sea.
- Seasonal Kaiseki Course / Special Kaiseki Course (with the colors of Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter)
- Special Kaiseki Course (Savor the Seasons of Nagato)
- Teppanyaki Course (Your chef will perform the dinner preparation)
"At the start of a fresh day..."
The bread that forms a fundamental part of this breakfast is baked homemade and fresh everyday in our on-site bakery, and egg dishes are prepared by the chef before your very eyes, using fresh eggs from Yamaguchi Prefecture.
Enjoy your morning off in our breakfast room, lit with gentle sunlight.
"Enjoy the seasons by sampling their freshest flavors..."
Enjoy a meal for an anniversary, a birthday, or as a special gift to yourself.
- Kaiseki Course Lunch
- Teppanyaki Lunch Course
- All photos are sample images.
- Dishes and ingredients are subject to change according to current stock and availability.
- Please inform us at the time of your reservation if you have any allergies.
- For children's dinner, we prepare a Children's Kaiseki Course for elementary school-age children, and a Children's Plate for children aged 3 to 6 years (children not yet of school age) for a separate fee. Please inquire at the time of your reservation.